Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Melissa's Devil Tag

My cousin Jazz-man (as my dad likes to call her) tagged me on her blog so here it goes...

1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

*I posted this picture a while ago, but it still makes me laugh. Rusty is not a sit still kind of kid and has a VERY hard time going to church (mainly sacrament meeting). In an attempt to skip out on church he lined up his toys in front of his closet as a barricade so I couldn't get his clothes and we would have to stay home from church.

Update: this picture was taken 6 months ago and we have not made much progress. Just a few Sunday's ago he said he was sick, which he really was, but when I asked him what was wrong he said, "I'm sick of church!" He does enjoy nursery and just as I started this post began singing "Follow the Prophet, Follow the Prophet - don't go astray-o".

I tag: Denise, Angie L, Angie W, Liz, Erica, and Melissa (Melissa, I guess you'll just have to start a blog now that you've been tagged!)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This is really cute! They are so clever. Are problem isn't sacrament, its nursery. Isn't that the fun place? Rusty is pretty smart!

Shian said...

How did your triathlon go?