Monday, January 31, 2011

Snack Time

Kaia is a huge lover of junk food and anything you can dip. Her constant plea of more & please, followed by shoving if you don't get it fast enough is exhausting, but she's cute so we let her get away with it. The other day I was sharing my cottage cheese with her and I took the last bite, I thought she was going to DIE. Just when I thought she'd calm down, she'd pick up the empty bowl look at me and then start sobbing again. It's a mystery to me how she is still in the 1% (not quite 1, but really close).

Lately, her favorite spot to snack is on the stairs.






4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my! She has gotten so big and is stinkin adorable! Aggg. We really need to get together some time!

Kyla said...

look at her hair! its gotten so long!! she is such a cutie!!

Erica said...

She is so cute! The stairs have always been a favorite snack spot over here too.

Williams Family Dirt said...

She is stinking cute, her 1% and all!