Friday, February 4, 2011

Project 52

I always get motivated to update my blog when I see blog books...and then it fades as soon as I give the book back. But since it's a new year, I set a goal to take at least 1 picture a week and so far I'm a winner! (It's easy to achieve success if you set your standards low!)

Who knew cleaning out the coat closet would be so much fun! Soldier Rusty and his little sidekick.

Kaia LOVES to color and I'm pretty sure she is going to be a wall artist if I don't keep the crayons/markers/pens hidden.


Rusty's Lego obsession is still going strong. While they usually don't leave his room, he brought some into Kaia's room so they could play by each other. I'm such a nice mom! :) I love how he creates scenes and acts them out in different voices.
You know that feeling when you realize it's too quiet? I was so relieved to find them just hanging out in the laundry basket.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Im so excited you are doing this. I am doing a picture a day. Have you checked Becky Higgins Project life kit? It would work awesome for a picture a week. Makes it really easy.

Kyla said...

SUch a great goal! I really wish i was better about blogging, but i need to do it for me, not my readers ! Your kids are darling, and i love the laundry basket picture! i find my kids playing in the laundry basket often!