Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hey mom, do I look handsome or what?!
















Rusty and Kaia had so much fun at Amy's wedding this past weekend. I think they both LOVED the chocolate fountain and accompanying treats to dip in it, but I loved how adorable they looked. Nate's mom did an amazing job on Kaia's dress and I was sad we didn't get any pictures of them at the reception, so we took a few snap shots after church today. I would like to say that's why I couldn't get them to sit still in the pictures, but anyone who's been around them for more than 5 minutes knows that's just who they are!

5 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Love lime green and brown together! Your kids are adorable. I look forward to seeing you all at Branden's wedding!

Mel and Bevs Klan said...

It is hard to believe how both of the kids are growing up. It's the kids that make the clothes. It was a wonderful wedding.

iamwright said...

I love that dress!

iamwright said...

Someone is seriously neglecting their blog. :)

The Baker said...

Hey Dev!! Got your comment, yes, park date sounds fun! I lost your email. Get in touch konniegiddings at gmail dot com
Hope to chat soon!