Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bear Lake

We spent this past weekend with Nate's family in Bear Lake. It was a lot of fun, but in typical Devon fashion I brought my camera and didn't take pictures. We do have one souvenir however, Rusty's first sunburn!


Speaking of lakes and swimming - Target has Pampers and Huggies swim diapers on sale this week for only $2.99. We might not have a year (or even month) supply of food, but we are now covered on the swim diapers. Whew, I'm glad we can check that off our list.

7 comments:

iamwright said...

Devon, that is a lovely little crack he's showing off there. :)

Devon said...

My mom just got mad that I was showing so much of Rusty's bum, so I removed the last picture. I'm glad you got to see it though!

Shian said...

Poor kid. How is he handling it? Does it bother him?

Liz said...

I always forget the camera when we go on vacation. We still need to get together sometime!

Larson's said...

I must be so used to seein crack that I didn't even notice it when I looked the other day. Cute but sad at the same time.

Unknown said...

Nate its Brady

Kerri Russell said...

oh that's so sad. That's a weird sunburn though, how did it happen like that?