Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pirates, Tools and Belts

Rusty really likes pirates, tools, and belts. We were spelling his name and I said "R like rabbit" and he said, "no, ARRH like pirate" - whatever works I guess. Nate and I didn't figure out the belt over the shoulder meant he was a pirate until he pulled his sword out of the sheath (aka back scratcher and vacuum attachment) and said arrh matey.


Here's Pirate Rusty in action

Who needs pants when you've got a tool belt like this!? Kids are so resourceful.









4 comments:

iamwright said...

OH! That is so stinkin' cute! I love his little pirate look. He pulls it off very well.

Denise Hytonen said...

Too funny...I love the last one, it made me laugh out loud.

Shian said...

So cute! I love his version of his name.

Erica said...

To cute...Rusty has so much personality!