Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Boonanza

Here are a few pictures from one of my mom's most stressful work days of the year, but a lot of fun for us:








The creepiest part of the night was the reptile show....disgusting!


We found out just how competitive Rusty was on the inflatable obstacle course. The kid on the left was the group in front of Rusty and the side he was suppose to climb up. He was so focused on winning, he yelled at the karate kid to hurry when he came to the wall and saw he hadn't made it up yet, then he jumped ship and went up the other side.



3 comments:

Liz said...

That looks like so much fun! I like Halloween more now that Caden is a little older. Rusty looked very cute in his costume!

iamwright said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I'm thinking that my kids are going to have to go there next year...and I LOVE Rustys costume. It's adorable!

Shian said...

That's one cute fireman!