Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

I was pretty shocked to wake up to so much snow this morning, but at the same time very excited. This will be the first winter since I was pregnant with Rusty that we will hopefully be able to do a lot of snowboarding/skiing as a family. Rusty is already asking for his own snowboard or ski's, so we'll just have to wait and see what Santa brings him.


Trying out my snowboard
Our super cool snowman...
that turned into Rusty's castle.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats awsome maybe you can teach nate how to snowboard! LOL Jk Nate You guys got lots of snow. Im working in vernal and the sun has been shinning here for 3 days LOL. You can keep the snow!!

Erica said...

I was pretty shocked about the snow to. Caden's snow clothes are packed away so he didn't get to play outside. Looks like Rusty and Nate were having a good time!

Mel and Bev said...

Wow! That is a lot of snow. We keep our fingers crossed every snow season! Love you All!!

Bev

Shian said...

Wow! Look at that snow! I'll have to send Gav down next time it snows. He would love to have someone to play in it with him. I hate to be cold.

Liz said...

Lucas didn't believe me when I told him that it snowed. At least it didn't stick to the sidewalk. I hate shoveling!

Larson's said...

Devon-I need your email address so maybe you could give it to Ang. listed my blog as private now. That is also a big snowman. We got about 4 inches but I think you guys got alot more than us.

Shian said...

I need your email. I made my blog private yesterday. Please email it to me at shian@paris.com or call me. Thanks!

Williams Family Dirt said...

It is still 80 degrees here!! I am so jealous!