Friday, October 3, 2008

Nate is 29!

Happy Birthday Nate!

Nate is 29 and still going!!! I however am struggling with this and admit to shedding a few tears at the thought of how old we are getting. I know we have no control over this, but frankly I do NOT like it nor approve of it. With that being said, Nate had a very good birthday yesterday! Here are a few pictures from the festivities...

This was probably one of the best ice cream cakes we have ever had - "A Cheesecake Named Desire" from Cold Stone, I HIGHLY recommend it.
Nate flying his new pocket size RC Helicopter...
and crashing it. It's a lot harder to fly than it looks.
Cute little Titan playing Wii Fit surprisingly well... Big Doug trying to ski jump...

4 comments:

Shian said...

Happy late birthday, Nate! I hope Tom called you to wish a fun day. I forgot to ask. 29 is a great age.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Nate! Sorry nate didnt know it was your birthday! Well happy birthday anyways! Take care.

iamwright said...

Nate, I'm sorry you are so old and that it makes your wife cry. Happy late Birthday. I hope to hear that you turn 29 again next year.

jessamyn said...

happy belated birthday nate!